FOOTBALL-FAN felt asleep...

JoAnn's dog 'IOS' felt asleep
during the EK- footballgame , 'the netherlands played against the Russians'.....
Holland lost the game... The Russians deserved it to win...
Thanks for commenting footbalfans; Jim and Quint!!
HOLLAND LOST , and is out of the EK !!! its TOO bad bad bad.... all/most streets in Holland were/are covered here with orange flags, all for nothing (now) , but the Russians-team was playing great! I must admit that! But the true thing is, that 'the Netherlands'-team were 'just sleeping' in their last footbal-game, or i.a.w. they were not moving,! They did not deserve to win this quarth-finale game!!! the coach 'Marco van Basten', was shuffeling OUR Dutch footbal- team too often, that did NOT do the players any good! That sucks....
*
JoAnn's D-Eyes IS watching the Russians (with our Dutch coach Guus Hiddink !!1 HUP!!) against the Spanisch team IN THE half finale on Thursday 26th...
Hup Russians hup!!!!

5 Comments:

dot said...

Cute picture of Ios!

Anonymous said...

Great photo of IOS but I guess that most of those matches are to put anyone asleep!

Don't forget that the Russians are now starting thei league so they are physically better prepared ...

It's a real pity for Holland because they were playing very well, but ...

It also happened to Portugal that againt Germany was sound asleep!

Anonymous said...

Nice shots sir! I really like your page!!!

Thank you for your SWF comment and also for the advise - I'll be sure to get there early!!! Much appreciated!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your visit to my blog Brookville Daily Photo this morning. I hope you enjoyed my post today showing the honey bee and the hollyhock flower.

I saw a special last night about the disappearance of honey bees and it is sad to think that most of the fruit, nuts and vegetables we eat would disappear with them. So governments are busy trying to find the culprit before it is too late and one huge problem is the use of insecticides.

Anyway, I wanted you to know I was here to repay your visit and comment with one of my own. Kind of like "Kilroy" was here... remember those drawings everyone used to make?

I enjoyed reading your blog post for today and I thought the photography was good too.

I do admire your photograph. The color is vivid and the subject so meaningful.

And the loss of the Netherlands to Russia is OK with me.

I watched the game and it was almost like Holland threw the game; or all the men were suffering from a monthly period of some kind. I was astonished at their performance.

susana said...

Lovely!!!